DILIGENS provides a full advisory service within the scope of indirect taxation for companies at a domestic and international level.
With our team of VAT specialists we can detect the risks, savings and advantages for VAT purposes involving the transactions that our clients develop.
Based on a tax analysis of the transactions, DILIGENS develops the VAT structure that suits best to the client’s needs, since we are aware that each taxpayer requires a different planning. Once developed, we take care of its implementation, accompanying the client in his relations with third parties and with the Tax Authorities.
In the same line of commitment, in DILIGENS we also cover the international targets of our clients from the perspective of VAT. Activities such as e-commerce, international trading of goods and chain supply, provision of cross-border services or the recovery of VAT borne in other Member states are some of the transactions that require a specialized VAT advice. Among others, the services provided by DILIGENS regarding VAT are:
- Preparation of writing advice and analysis of complex transactions from a VAT perspective (supply chain, import-export, e-commerce, financial services, real estate, etc).
- Assistance and representation in VAT audits.
- VAT refund claims in other EU Member States.
- Preparation and submission of tax regularizations. Analysis of potential VAT contingencies.
- Formal aspects as regard invoicing obligations.
- Review of transactions and VAT treatment for the fulfilment of the S.I.I.
- Review of ERP systems for the parameterization of the VAT codes.
- Advice on the implementation of the VAT Grouping scheme.